Honored Contributor

Wedding Details ( Harry and Meghan)

[ Edited ]

491CF26100000578-5378525-image-a-1_1518392271958.jpg  

Harry and Meghan will be married at midday by the Archbishop of Canterbury on May 19th- followed by a carriage procession and reception at St.George's Hall, Prince Charles is hosting the event. Please refrain negative comments. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wedding Details ( Harry and Meghan)

So what time will it be here? I’ve set my alarm for other royal weddings as well as Princess Diana’s funeral. It will be lovely I’m sure. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Oh nuts! My friend’s daughter’s getting married that afternoon, too. I guess I’ll just have to record the royal wedding. 😉

Honored Contributor

if I remember correctly here in Texas I had to get up at 5:00 a.m. to watch Princess Dianah's wedding.  Not as early or should I say a hardsip for me now as it was back then.  I hope they have a lovely day.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it was all over all the morning shows and the news shows.  It's definitely going to be specatular.  Why would refer to negative comments????  That's an insulting comment when you have no reason to expect that there will be any negative comments.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Yes, it was all over all the morning shows and the news shows.  It's definitely going to be specatular.  Why would refer to negative comments????  That's an insulting comment when you have no reason to expect that there will be any negative comments.  

Think not! Seeing comments on this subject. Asked in polite tone. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

But it's OK for you to make negative comments on threads when you feel like it...got it.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

But it's OK for you to make negative comments on threads when you feel like it...got it. 

Please be so kind tell me which thread? Would very much like to know. More than willing to apologize. Please, Which thread. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Please be so kind tell me which thread? Would very much like to know. More than willing to apologize. Please, Which thread. Thank you.

I can't easily put my finger on which threads, but over the time I've been here you have made quite a number of negative comments towards me.  So I agree with @Tyak 's post.   Also I don't appreciate someone trying to control what I should or shouldn't post, as your first post does.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

i appreciate that you dont want drama or negativity on your post. i am sure you are well aware though that that is the nature of this board. some will come on and post something negative or something you may not like said.

in a recent thread of someone elses, you yourself posted "Each person entitled to express their opinions. Simple truth!"

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein