Honored Contributor

Re: Wedding Day Weather…How Was Your Weather On Your Wedding Day ?

Thinking of you @goldensrbest and @Miss Pepsi . (((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

@Abby1967 wrote:

Wedding Day Weather..... How Was Your Weather On Your Wedding Day ?

We had a Perfect Fall Day 🍁

We had the perfect spring day!  It was the end of April and the weather was in the low 80s...no humidity, rain or wind!

Honored Contributor

@Abby1967 - This is a fun thread - TY for starting it! I'm like you. I like to learn about people. My children tease me about it. When I meet someone for the first time I usually know where they are from and what brought them to this area. Sometimes they will volunteer more- family, job, etc. and sometimes they will ask me questions too. 

I don't call it violating someone's privacy; I call it making a new friend!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

May 29th, a beautiful warm sunny day BUT a human storm was  brewing between my divorced parents & when it cut loose...YIKES. I can laugh about it now but it wasn't funny when it happened, so embarrassing.

Honored Contributor

It was a perfect June day.  I could not have wished for a more beautiful day.  

Respected Contributor

Truly perfect weather.....80 and sunny with maybe a few little clouds around...not even windy out!  LOW humidity....shocking for August LOL!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Abby1967  We got married on New Year's Eve. It rained, sleeted and snowed. Then it snowed constantly on our honeymoon. But that was great. We went skiing in Stowe, VT. The snowy evenings were magical!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was the middle of May on Maui so you would think it would be a perfect sunny day, but...noooo, LOL!

We were supposed to have our small ceremony on the beach at about sunset.  But it was cloudy all day and threatening to rain so at the last minute we moved to a covered  patio area at the hotel where we were staying.

It was just us, the officiant, the photographer, maid of honor and best man so there wasn't much fuss and no alter, decor, props, or guests to move about.  If we had booked them as a wedding venue in their beautiful gazebo and gardens it would have been thousands of dollars, but they let us use an out of way sheltered spot for free. 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".
Honored Contributor

We got married in the spring, at home.  We were supposed to get married outside, but we had Noah's Ark kind of rains the entire day.  So we got married in the living room.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

It was mid June...three days after a hurricane hit the area!  The day itself was sunny and comfortable but any beaches near us were devastated.

Funny aside:  The hurricane was named after my matron of honor!

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~