Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wedding Day Weather…How Was Your Weather On Your Wedding Day ?

We got married on May 1, 1982.  It was a beautiful warm sunny day in New England and the spring flowers were all in bloom.  Sun shines on a happy bride Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

DH and I married in November on a Hornblower Yacht in SF Bay 35 years ago.  The weather was perfect!  His sister (who I don't get along with) missed the boat and a couple of friends got seasick/drunk, but it was a beautiful day!

Honored Contributor

We were married close to the end of June.  We had full sun, and it was HOT!

Honored Contributor

We married 4 years to the day of our first date. It's at the end of July. Usually very hot and humid but we love Summer so that's ok with us. The whole week was sultry, hot and humid but the night before our wedding day was a stormy one which brought in a gorgeous, low humidity and pleasant day. It was a perfect day for a wedding. This year will be 43 years. Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Hot and humid but the rain held off till later in the day.  I remember the church wasn't air conditioned except for the pastor's office so he offered it to me and the bridesmaids for getting dressed for the wedding.  That was late in July 1969.

Valued Contributor

Middle of November in the upper Midwest-- can be dicey. We were fortunate it was 60 degrees. Beautiful in our minds. Our first anniversary it was even warmer it as about 72. Since then it has been closer to was normal November days temps are supposed to be.

Honored Contributor

@Abby1967. Just wondering...did you come to this board to survey us?  

Regular Contributor

Oh No not at all. I just love getting to know people. I love to ask questions

Some questions are probably silly, some bring back a good memory.

If you don't feel comfortable answering that's ok I understand.

Have a Wonderful Day Pearley 🌻

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My future husband's sister was getting married in July. And his cousin was getting married in August.

So no way would we get married before my future husband's sister. Didn't want to steal any of her spotlight. Then we saw how a member of the family drank too much and we spent the entire reception trying to keep the family member acting reasonably. After that ugly display, I knew that same bad behavior would be repeated at my wedding.

So we decided to elope. It was not worth putting up with the mess.

It was a nice beautiful day in September. Sun was shining and temperature was pleasant.

Honored Contributor

Las Vegas in July.

It was HOT.   It was very, very hot.   I just remember it was like a thousand degrees and every time we'd step out of the hotel it was like stepping into an oven.

Of course, it wasn't my first time in LV, so there were no surprises there.    Smiley Happy