Respected Contributor

Website Here Taking Forever to Respond!

Not sure about everyone else, but the website here is awful today!  If you have to use the back button for anything, it takes forever and a day for it to respond.  My patience has reached its limit!

I need a chocolate to relax!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Valued Contributor

Re: Website Here Taking Forever to Respond!

Yes.Refreshing the page too much.Enjoy your chocolate.

Honored Contributor

I contacted QVC Social via e-mail.  Melvin said that he'll "reach out" to their IT department.

Honored Contributor

About time somebody 'reached out' to their IT department, such as it is. The site has been a mess all day and they know what's going on... There have been at least three threads about it throughout the day...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I reached out to “CHAT’ earlier and copied them on the message I keep getting saying I’m not authorized on the main page.

Also SLOW loading when I do manage to get on.

Have cleaned cache, did a sweep, nothing helps.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

i could not get on the site at all between 1:00 and 2:30 today. I kept getting the Access Denied message. Worse was when I was able to begin streaming the Charlie Bears show, put several items in my cart, and could not access anything or check out. It is not as if I was trying to purchase one of 89000 TSV items or something that appears almost every day.  Talk about poor timing by IT folks.  I did finally get two bears, but I think these IT “fixes” should be done much more carefully and timed better. How about on Dec. 25 when QVC is off the air?

Valued Contributor

I am sure they are aware of the issue. 

Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella

I like your relaxation technique!🍫😂