Respected Contributor

Weatherman hosting parade with Dan Hughes and Jennifer Coffey

For some reason, a weatherman was included as a master of ceremonies to the QVC Westchester Parade with Dan and Jennifer.  In my opinion. It would have been better to use all QVC personnel. If the parade is being aired on QVC, no one cares to hear the opinions of a weather man. I would have liked to see Pat James there. Dan and Pat go way back and it would have been nice to hear some banter between the two while they were not selling. The weatherman seemed out of place and had no charisma compared to Dan and Jennifer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Weatherman hosting parade with Dan Hughes and Jennifer Coffey

We enjoyed watching.  I didn't have a problem with the weatherman at all.  And we see enough of the QVC people to more than satisfy me!  LOL!!

Contributor

I agree. I thought Caroline was to host.

Respected Contributor

Sadly Caroline was too sick to go. I adore Caroline, she is so authentic. What are people's takes on the parade? I like it. I wish my hometown did something like that. I like the dancers most of all. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I happen to like Adam Joseph. He's popular and very personable here in the local area. I think he's a lot more likeable than Jennifer Coffey.

It wasn't just a QVC parade...it was a local West Chester one and televised on the local ABC station.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What was shown on QVC was actually a repeat.  It was originally aired on our local channel, WPVI Channel 6 about two weeks ago, and Adam Joseph is a very popular weather person in the Philly area.  WPVI and QVC are sponsors of the parade, so both venues will have known people representing them.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

You're absolutely correct @SXMGirl.  This is not an exclusive Q parade so Adam Joseph had every right to be there.  But then some people have to post in the  negative anyway.  Oh well.  Merry Christmas to all. :-)  Love Adam Joseph btw. lol

Honored Contributor

Merry Snark from Reever! She never disappoints haha!

Esteemed Contributor

OP is kidding - right?   A thousand people there and she's upset about a weatherman?   Maybe he lives there.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Merry Snark from Reever! She never disappoints haha!

Sadly there are a lot of people like this; spouting off without knowing what they are talking about.