Honored Contributor

Yes, that's how March is.  April too.  

Respected Contributor

Today's high in S. central TX is 77. My deck (in the shade) thermometer says 84. Too sudden to be in the 80's. I prefer a gradual change to adjust. Working outside in the garden was unpleasant today. But, that's Texas!

Trusted Contributor

We've been under an ice storm warning all day and it continues overnight, then changes to snow tomorrow morning. Our street is like an ice rink. Oh well, spring will eventually get here. 

Esteemed Contributor

It was so cool inside but I have learned how to play the "game" I usually put on a long sleeve sweater with a short blouse sleeved underneath, Once i get in my car, off goes the long sleeved. Have to do that often in Georgia lately.

My jacket stays in the car always in case I need it, but I love the cold.

Honored Contributor

Freezing rain in AM followed by PM thunderstorms. It's the clash of the seasons.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50   I was born and raised in Chicago and lived 90% of my life in Chicago.  Now I am in the suburbs.  The weather has changed so much especially the winters (warmer) but this is a global change in weather.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

It was so cool inside but I have learned how to play the "game" I usually put on a long sleeve sweater with a short blouse sleeved underneath, Once i get in my car, off goes the long sleeved. Have to do that often in Georgia lately.

My jacket stays in the car always in case I need it, but I love the cold.

@Sage04 

Not to change the subject here, but what happened to the thread about a royal donation?    

Honored Contributor

At 10:45pm local time, it's 50 degrees in the Los Angeles area .... and I'm really loving the chill!   Woman Happy