Honored Contributor

Re: Wear What You Don't Love Time--makeup, clothes!

Woman Very Happy  LOL!!

Honored Contributor

I was thinking it might be a good time to go through the closet and make a donation pile.  Sometimes wearing something that you haven't worn in a long time helps you remember why you haven't worn it.  Wear it around the house and decide if it's a keeper or not.  If it's not, wash it and put it directly in the bag; not back in the closet!

Valued Contributor

@Sooner   Alright, you're on!

I'm sporting my mustard yellow Old Navy tshirt that says "Sunshine on my mind!" lol

(I also am now sporting my zebra striped capri pajama pants, and no I did not wear this out to the grocery store this morning lol)

Alone, they look horrible on. Together, it is quite the site.Cat LOL

I'll try the horrible make up tomorrow; today is a no make up day

Smiley Tongue

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

@Sooner   Alright, you're on!

I'm sporting my mustard yellow Old Navy tshirt that says "Sunshine on my mind!" lol

(I also am now sporting my zebra striped capri pajama pants, and no I did not wear this out to the grocery store this morning lol)

Alone, they look horrible on. Together, it is quite the site.Cat LOL

I'll try the horrible make up tomorrow; today is a no make up day

Smiley Tongue

@SunSprite I can only imagine! Woman Surprised  Now that's a combination!  LOL!!!  I have to laugh about that!  

If this gets more popular, mail carriers across America will be terrified to go to the door!  The zebra is a wonderful touch!  

Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo 

@tototwo wrote:

I like the way you think!   Right now my hair looks like it needs a trim -- in a couple weeks, my hair be really ugly and get uglier as time goes on.   And I'm gleefully not wearing makeup.  

I may start wearing my sloppy sweatsuit every day.  Why not be comfortable if I'm not going to leave the house?  Talk about a way to promote social distancing -- I'll scare away anyone who comes to my door!

I am still dressing up, only with comfortable clothes, because my hair will start getting bad . I been wanting to go white, but never had the courage. Now I don,t have much of a choice.  It was done two weeks ago, so it is short.  I will cut my own  for awhile, but who knows.  Saving tons of money.  I will also be grooming dog.  I now have saved over 200.00.  Will do my own pedicures, more saved.  I already do my own nails. Have for three years.  

Have to figure how to cut dogs nails.  We are all learning how to live differently and back to basics.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner  

You made me laugh out loud -- thank you!

I've been trying on my now-cancelled cruise outfits.  So yes, I'll add that gold Urban Decay eyeshadow to my red palazzo pants that have a split up to the knee, and my off the shoulder black sequined top.  I draw the line at combing my hair though!