Honored Contributor

Re: We took our tree down tonight

On 12/30/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said:
On 12/30/2014 Its Better To Be Naughty said:
On 12/29/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said:

FYI, I charge $20/hr. for tree-takin'-downin'. Plus, I want my breaks! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

You spoiled brat...what about paying a fee versus hourly...huh?...huh?Wink

No, because you know I have to TAKE MY TIME when doing it for someone else, so I don't damage any of your precious ornaments. MY tree came down in a flash, but you know when I'm doing it for someone else, I want to make absolutely certain that everything is done in a very precise and pristine manner. There can be no mistakes.....therefore I am budgeting at least 4 hours for this project! In other words: KA-CHING!!!!!!

My fur-imps do not help but their presence is appreciated on the nearest pillow.....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I suppose there has to be mints....on those pillows, filet mignons for the yorkie and their owners?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} The cost is sure mounting here...but at least you are very, very careful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

I trust the accommodations for my imp will be acceptable. Nothing but the best will do.......................

Honored Contributor

OMG...for that little face... anything...might even put up with the spoiled owner.

Valued Contributor

LOL, I'm having a fun time reading your posts. Happy New Year, croemer and Yorkie!

Esteemed Contributor

OMG...for that little face... anything...might even put up with the spoiled owner. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I showed her your posts.

Sorry to tell you, but she doesn't like you.....I can tell.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Happy New Year, HisElk!

Super Contributor

Yorkie, your fur-imp is beyond adorable!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub} My neighbor has a little toy Yorkie named Snickers, they look like little Ewoks only cuter.

HisElk, congratulations on your new addition to your family. What kind of furbaby are you getting? Puppies are so fantastic, fun watching them learn and grow. Great way to start the new year. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said:

OMG...for that little face... anything...might even put up with the spoiled owner. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I showed her your posts.

Sorry to tell you, but she doesn't like you.....I can tell.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Happy New Year, HisElk!

{#emotions_dlg.huh}You stop that... I like her...her owner meh. JK{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 HisElk said:

LOL, I'm having a fun time reading your posts. Happy New Year, croemer and Yorkie!

Happy New Year HisElk, I am sure it will be good to you with a new puppy coming into your life.

Trusted Contributor

We took down/put away all the inside christmas decorations yesterday. Outside lights are still up (too cold).

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't put out much. No tree due to the fact we have cats now. It's nice not to have to do all that work of putting away all that stuff.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust