Honored Contributor

We're at a balmy 32 this a.m.

Hikarumba!!!  It's 5 a.m. in SW MI, and it's cold out there!!!  Not sure how high the temp will be today, but I plan to be buried in my new jigsaw puzzle.  It's a tiger face.  I think I chose the hardest one to start with.  1000 pieces too.  Plan to do one a month, to get through this winter.  As soon as winter seems to start. 

Respected Contributor

Re: We're at a balmy 32 this a.m.

[ Edited ]

That is better than my plans for January.  I start  organizing and declutter my downstairs as I start putting away my Christmas stuff.  

I.usually like doing a puzzle but not so many pieces because I have a cat who likes to join in.

I'm still working and do not look forward to having to go out in the cold.  But so far not bad this winter and no snow as of yet.

I'm not a fan of January.  My least favorite month.

28 here with haze

Contributor

I live in Louisiana about 15 miles from Baton Rouge and it is 70 right now with a high of 80 today and the rest of the week. We had a hot Christmas too. I too have a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle that was given to me as a Christmas gift, can't wait to start it.

Honored Contributor

Keep Warm, Happy Tuesday

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

43 here in southern CT...going up to maybe 48 later this afternoon. A bit wet from last night's icy rain/snow. Mostly cloudy.

Meh...better than freezing, but usual amount of gloomy cloudiness, a few pokes of sun but nothing that's going to brighten us up, or dry us up, too much today.

As for "plans" not much. If it was nicer out we'd maybe take a walk/hike. Too wet to woods hike, not sure how motivated we are to walk...we'll see.

We watched episode 1 of "Get Back", the Beatles documentary, last night...maybe get to episode two later today.

Not that there's not "stuff to do" around the house, lol....eh, what's the rush?! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

24* here in western WA--climbing to 26 * by noon!!!!

Honored Contributor

Our high today is 77 but by Sunday a.m. we are supposed to have a winery mix.  Christmas weather in Texas is always a surprise, maybe tropical one year and cold the next.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

WPA, 43 here and our usual gray.   Think we're going to finish the year in the low 50s.  Our really cold weather will probably not arrive until mid January and carry thru during February.   First year ever I am thinking about taking the tree down early.  Just not into Christmas this year.

Trusted Contributor

21* this afternoon in the central U.P. Of MI. Has been a fairly mild winter so far. Not a lot of snow compared to counties east and west of where I am. Looking forward to spring and warm sunny days! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, we're getting a white Christmas now!!!!  Snowing hard and snowing good!!!!

Can't see road or grass anymore.  You could when I got up!!  Ho HO HO.

For those who don't know, SW MI. Kids can sled now!!!