Honored Contributor

Re: We're Supposed To Get It Today....

I was raining here earlier.Woman Frustrated This is Colorado here... uh, some snow would be nice, not rain in January!

Respected Contributor

Snowing and cold here in CO also. I am glad I made my grocery run before it hit also. Staying in and enjoying a nice cup of tea and a good book.

Honored Contributor

Gees, it's dark in Tx.

(sorry)  

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe  Nebraska is in a winter storm warning, also. It's supposed to begin at 6:00 PM today through noon tomorrow. Does that mean we'll have 1" of snow or 85" of snow? The weather this year has been so erratic, one never knows!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I'm in eastern Pa. and starting Sat. night and ending early Sun. A.M., we're to get a coating to 2" of snow here. Of course, the weather guy said that the week before Thanksgiving, and we got 8". Go figure.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe  Just the opposite her in the Seattle WA. Area.....sunshine and so warm! 50 degrees plus!  I was out doing yard clean up from the huge wind storm we had  week ago....was wearing a tee shirt raking!  It feels like spring in January 🙂

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'm in Kentucky and we are getting snow later this evening into tomorrow morning. Then it's suppose to change over to rain.

Honored Contributor

Well, it has arrived.  Some pretty big flakes coming down now.  They got this one right.....  it is covering my windshield now and sticking to the parking lot.  Sure glad I don't have to go out.

Haven't had my lunch yet, but am thinking I will be heating up some beef barley soup.   

Esteemed Contributor

Stay warm, @ShowMe!  Just got back from the store (broke a bottle of wine in the parking lot, darnit (don't really need it, anyway), ready to take the dog for a walk in the sunshine while it lasts!

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

Snowing here.  By Hillsdale Lake...south of Olathe KS.   Headed your way St Louis....we r to have 2 to 5