Honored Contributor

Not much about 1 inch but it is very cold.  Very windy which makes it feel like 20 and tonight it will be 20 so hopefully the wind will calm down.  This is the earliest snow fall I can remember.  This is the Chicago area.  Born and raised in Chicago and the earliest snow sometimes was around Thanksgiving and now it is early November.  Snow anyone?  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1.   Happy winter to you.......

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

No snow here yet but I am hoping.  I love snow and cold.  It is cool here in SW Ohio.  Cold to me is 20 and below.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 -

No snow here, but I sure wish there was!

My Ole' Home Country is Minnesota.  Been here in S. PA for 16 years now.  

I sure miss all the SNOW!  Feel free to send it my way!  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  You've received what we had yesterday morning. It's pretty, but oh, so cold. Last night was in the teens, but calm. Woke up this morning, fixed breakfast and the wind suddenly began blowing like crazy. Trees (now without leaves) were bending sideways. Decided it was a great day to go back to bed and enjoy the warmth of my down comforter!
Stay warm. Think we're in for a long, cold winter. It's time to hermit!! Let me know when Spring is here. Don't do well in cold weather. Smiley Frustrated

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1

Oh my!  Are you in the city, or the suburbs?  My DS and DIL live downtown and I'm wondering if they had snow, too. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

No snow on the east coast!! Thank God.I couldn’t deal with it this early!!

Honored Contributor

I had 5 inches of snow on my deck last week...WOOHOO!

Respected Contributor

Just upstairs from you in Michigan and YES we got SNOW today....the other bad 4 letter word!!

Honored Contributor

Here in St. Louis I just got the weather forecast.....we are under a winter advisory until 9:00 tonight.  Yep, it's early this year.  Very cold out there, and tonight down to  20.  We did have flurries a little earlier, but not enough to cover the ground or the blacktop parking lot here.  

Apparently we had flurries last night.....but I didn't see it.