Honored Contributor

We do need to remember to thank all those that have to work so we can enjoy family or get-togethers

All those emergency people, fire, police, and all others. A huge Thank You.  

Honored Contributor

Re: We do need to remember to thank all those that have to work so we can enjoy family or get-togeth

@qualitygal   Merry Christmas! Thank you for the Reminder.

Related image

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Re: We do need to remember to thank all those that have to work so we can enjoy family or get-togeth

Lots of people have to work today like law enforcement, hospitals, airports, public transport, hotels, restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, etc.  

A big thank you for all who work on holidays.  I certainly appreciate it.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So many people working today to give thanks!

Media, restaurants, entertainment, etc etc.

Thank you!

💛🌼

@PinkyPetunia

We we’re posting at the same time! Giggle.

I saw on my Twitter feed...Waffle House..people make

it a tradition to go to Waffle House Christmas morning.  

And The Dallas Morning News did an article about

Chinese restaurants historically open this day. 

Even The Christmas Story family, with Ralphy, goes to

a Chinese restaurant at the end of the movie! 

Honored Contributor

My local fire department was out work bright and early this morning.  My next door neighbors must have burned breakfast.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Image result for thanks to people who work on christmas
Honored Contributor

@missy1, Perfect

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please don’t forget the support staff in hospitals, nursing homes, etc.   The switchboard operators, housekeepers, dietary staff, laundry workers, security and maintenance employees are all working hard today to keep their facilities functioning smoothly on the holiday.    For 16 years I was one of the above employees who was never seen, working alone, without a break, doing a job that 2 employees handled on a normal workday.   

Holiday pay was great, but it was always a very busy day, even if we made it thru without an emergency situation.      

Respected Contributor

It is a sad sign of the times that we had an armed police officer siting in the last row at Mass. Police vehicle predominantly parked outside Church.

Esteemed Contributor

292893-Thank-You-To-Our-Troops-Merry-Christmas.gif