Super Contributor

Re: We bought a house online sight unseen

@cowboy sam wrote:

@kittyloo 

Can you give us a update on house you bought??  or did you change your mind  and cancelled sell?

Yes please give us an update.

Trusted Contributor

Who buys a HOUSE sight unseen? 

That is insane. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

We didn't see our house in person until the day we closed.  I assure you, we were and are perfectly sane.  🤪🤪😁😁

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@kittyloo  any updates on how this ended up?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She responded in another Thread. Don't remember the Title. She's happy and loves her house. She lives in a small Town where most people know each other.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She responded in another Thread. Don't remember the Title. She's happy and loves her house. She lives in a small Town where most people know each other.

So nice to hear thisSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Congratulations!  So exciting.  We used to live in California too.  We now live in GA and love it.  My husband moved to GA before we did so he could start his new job.  He found a house, looked at it and only saw pictures on line.  We bought it!  There were other offers and the owners said they were hesitant to sell to us because I wasn't there to see it.  But it all worked out.  Congratulations again.  Very happy for you.