Honored Contributor

Re: We are going to hit 100 million doses today.

@ValuSkr wrote:

Sorry, but that doesn't seem plausible.  The US population is 330 million.  So three out of ten have gotten the vaccine?

@ValuSkr maybe worldwide?

Honored Contributor

very happy to hear AND ahead of schedule!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Sorry, but that doesn't seem plausible.  The US population is 330 million.  So three out of ten have gotten the vaccine?

I would assume 100 million doses means closer to 50 million people vaccinated, since most are still getting the 2-dose version?

Honored Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

I would assume 100 million doses means closer to 50 million people vaccinated, since most are still getting the 2-dose version?

Thank you, that's more believable.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Thank you, that's more believable.

plus those under the age of 18 are not receiving the vaccine at this time, so they would have to be removed from the 330 million population count.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And I think QVC Forums will hit 100 million posts about the vaccines soon too.....😄😣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Great job and way ahead of schedule!  Very glad of this.  My husband and I received our first vaccination yesterday morning. 2nd one is scheduled for April.  Had a sore arm yesterday, today it is fine.  The 2nd shot is the one my friends say has more side effects if we get any side effects. Will have to wait and see.  But this is definitely great news!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

And I think QVC Forums will hit 100 million post about the vaccines soon too.....😄😣

Ha!   At least!

Respected Contributor

I got my first shot March 12 but I signed up in January.  I was amazed at how organized and fast they were.  Showed up, directed me where to park and texted me when I was to move to the line to enter the auditorium where they had 9 "stations" giving shots, sent me to area to rest for 15 minutes and I was gone.  At that first shot, they gave me an appt for the second shot and just hoping that its just as organized that day bc I think by then they will have opened it up to other groups.

Honored Contributor

Woot woot! Hurray! If you want em, and it's your turn, have at em!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr