Honored Contributor

We Got our power and internet services back today

Tulsa had severe storms move through the area Saturday night and knocked about power to over 200,000 homes as well as significant damage to several homes and businesses. I'm just catching up on the extent of the damage.

My Home will need the roof replaced as well as the fence and water damaged bathroom. Very fortunate compared to many others.

We stayed with my sister at night and came home during the day to be with the boys.  🐈‍⬛🐈  Had generator but no Wi-Fi or internet.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back home with my cats, cable, and internet.

Honored Contributor

Re: We Got our power and internet services back today

Glad you and your family are ok @OKPrincess , sorry you and so many others there are dealing with storm damage and difficulties

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Glad you and your family are ok @OKPrincess , sorry you and so many others there are dealing with storm damage and difficulties

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess  Goodness, I hadn't heard about storms in Tulsa.  There have been so many, it's hard to keep up.  It's good to know you're okay.  Good luck getting everything fixed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@OKPrincess  Goodness, I hadn't heard about storms in Tulsa.  There have been so many, it's hard to keep up.  It's good to know you're okay.  Good luck getting everything fixed.

Thanks. We have about 2700 linemen from all parts of the US helping us. 
@Kachina624 

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear what you've been going through, @OKPrincess  What an ordeal! I'm really glad you are all safe and well though. 

Honored Contributor

How awful to have suffered so much damage to your home!  I hope it's repaired and you're *up and running* sooner than later.  I bet *the boys* were scared, I know my girls would be!  Heart

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear of all the damage you sustained.

I am thankful that you and your family are safe though.

God bless and the best of luck in making all of the necessary repairs.

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess   Glad to hear that you are safe.  I'm so sorry for your damage though.  I hope it can be replaced timely.  Glad "the boys" are ok too!  Hugs and prayers!!! (((❤️))).  

Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincess 

@OKPrincess wrote:

Tulsa had severe storms move through the area Saturday night and knocked about power to over 200,000 homes as well as significant damage to several homes and businesses. I'm just catching up on the extent of the damage.

My Home will need the roof replaced as well as the fence and water damaged bathroom. Very fortunate compared to many others.

We stayed with my sister at night and came home during the day to be with the boys.  🐈‍⬛🐈  Had generator but no Wi-Fi or internet.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back home with my cats, cable, and internet.

So sorry about the damages to your home.  Glad you and your family are safe and home with the cats.

Take care and be safe.