Respected Contributor

Re: Waterford Crystal at Evine

luvsbulldogs:

After I saw your question about the potato recipe, I just now reposted it over on the RECIPES thread.  Hope you can find it. 

Esteemed Contributor

They did give you the difference.  The Q does the same as I've purchased things that days later were on clearance or a lunchtime special.  They refunded the difference. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I've purchased several wonderful Waterford pieces from them.

Did anybody get any of the fishies they had somewhat recently?  They came in pink, blue, and yellow.  I got a pink one and a blue one.  I really don't care for pink but he is very cute and the blue is actually a periwinkle.  

If I did candles (I don't mainly because we have a bird) I'd get those seahorse ones. I've always loved seahorses and I did get the little seahorse figural they had a while back.  too cute!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

luvsbulldogs:

After I saw your question about the potato recipe, I just now reposted it over on the RECIPES thread.  Hope you can find it. 

Thank you novamc for the recipe.  I just copied it.  I can't wait to make it. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Love Roses...........yes they did give me the credit but I cannot understand why they would advertise a show and in 3 or 4 days afterwards then reduce just about everything they had on the show reduced to 30 to 50% off. 

Like I said I would never have known about any of the items being so drastically reduced if I had not looked into getting one of the items for myself.  I guess I just have to start checking things after I purchased them. 

Respected Contributor

Hi chickenbutt........ I too like what I purchased.  I missed the fishies but they sound so cute.  I have a friend who lives near the beach and has a beach theme at her house and I think that she would love them.  Both her and her DH love to fish.

I bought the Mermaid candlesticks and they are just beautiful.  I would think that the Seahorses would be beautiful too.