Regular Contributor

Watching the Qvc & HSN reruns

Not much new showing up on either shopping networks.  I am noticeing more & more than the same products are just reruns of an earlier show that day.  Seems like they are not getting new merchandise with all of the show reruns.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Watching the Qvc & HSN reruns

I flipped through the preview guide a few days ago and watched Shoe Shopping with Jane for a few minutes. Yesterday, flipping through again and saw Jane. Today, I saw her again on Shoe Shopping with Jane and realized she had on the same outfit. So I'am wondering if she never changes her clothes. Then Jill came on and chatted with her for a few minutes about her farewell show. Only then I realized that it was a repeat, repeat, repeat.

I keep hearing that there are three QVC channels but nver really paid attention. Now I know I am not losing my mind.

Honored Contributor

'Seems to me' that if we customers want low/lower pricing, it's a good idea to have re-runs, say, during the wee hours of the morning when most folks across the country are sleeping.

Also, I don't mind a few re-runs 'here and there'. 

It's either 'that', or hiring more new hosts and paying higher prices across the board.

I guess it's just a matter of what most of us want.

I was one of the very few who opted for re-runs a few years ago, when the Q asked for our opinions re: possible repeat shows.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I no longer watch, but when I look at the schedule of the previous day and the exact same items are being shown again...that’s a rerun