Honored Contributor

Go to tv forum.

Honored Contributor

If you Google you'll find out in seconds.  I did.

Valued Contributor

Re: Watching DWTS finale

[ Edited ]

If one remembers to always take Disney/ABC into account, the winner is never a "surprise". DWTS is Disney demographics to the extreme when it comes to all they say and do.

The only thing that does surprise me about that show is that the winner is never forced to look into the camera and shout, "I'm going to DISNEY WORLD!" the moment s/he is handed the Mirrorball trophy. lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Watching DWTS finale

[ Edited ]

I am on the West Coast.  I never really care who "wins" anymore, though.  It's become about the entertainment, the fun, and the spectacle.

And it's a good show tonight.  Tom Bergeron continues to surprise and delight.   I think he's rather incredible.

I loved the singers tonight.  Elle King!  Love her song especially. 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

I purposely said I was enjoying the finale.I posted my comment at least an hr before the winner was announced.  I didn't say who won. I just gave my opinion that from the first dance when this season started and Bindi danced, I had a feeling she would win. I then asked if anyone else felt that way.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@elruth wrote:

I purposely said I was enjoying the finale.I posted my comment at least an hr before the winner was announced.  I didn't say who won. I just gave my opinion that from the first dance when this season started and Bindi danced, I had a feeling she would win. I then asked if anyone else felt that way.

I'm not exactly sure who you are talking to, but I clearly understood your first post and I'm not complaining about anything.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Peridot wrote:

I think Bindy is great and she deserves to win!

Hooray for Bindi !!!

Esteemed Contributor

The right person won tonight. And Kudos to the runner up who shouted "Bindy deserved to win. She killed it every time." I've never heard that from runners up from the past. Very magnanimous. Also announced, Alek will be joining the tour. Nick sang his new song release. So there were winners all the way around.