Esteemed Contributor

Re: Watch video of this 4yr old girl sing

[ Edited ]

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

Sweet, but her singing and the piano were recorded at home or somewhere indoors and dubbed onto the visual. Not saying she isn't the singer, but who knows?

-----------

Am sure the actual music and singing were done somewhere else, but I do think she was the singer...

Respected Contributor

What an adorable little girl!  Love her Irish sweater and the scenery of Ireland is quite impressive as well.  Truly impressed with this little 4 year old girl.  Thanks for sharing.  Made my night!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Honored Contributor

I'm not particularly a fan of the song, to be honest.  But she has the voice of an angel. Heart

Because of being outdoors, the wind would've been picked up and ruined the sound.  It was most definitely recorded elsewhere.

They should've just shown her in the studio singing and panned to the different scenic areas.  She was very good at lipsyncing!

Esteemed Contributor

So young & yet she did a beautiful job 🥰❤️

Honored Contributor

Loved her and love the song. Reminds me of when Dan Marino retired and that song was played.

Honored Contributor

What a little "sweetie pie" as my grandma would say.  She concentrated so hard and took this seriously.  To think she's only 4!  A beautiful song. I played Danny Boy on my accordion as a child.