Esteemed Contributor

Watch video of this 4yr old girl sing

Honored Contributor

Re: Watch video of this 4yr old girl sing

@corita, just amazing. It gave me the chills.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@corita, just amazing. It gave me the chills.

---------------

One of my favorite songs; really got to me!!  I found myself streaming tears...and I am not even Irish!!!   A bit of Scottish though...  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, really  amazing 4 yr old singing.  As a Grandparent , I'd be afraid to leave my Grandson sitting on a clif . That little Girl  , hopefully may be blessed  with much success.

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

Saw this pn MSN -  amazing!!!!  Enjoy!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/4-year-old-sings-powerful-rendition-of-danny-boy-from-irish-cli...

Such a beautiful little girl with the sweetest voice. My late mother was English and had many Irish friends. Danny Boy was one of her most favorite songs. She sang it often. The child and the beautiful scenery made me cry. Brought back many memories.

Super Contributor

She hit all those high notes perfectly!  I can't believe a 4 year old could remember all those words.Smiley Happy

Man plans. God laughs.
Honored Contributor

One of the saddest songs of all time. What a sweet little girl, and the scenery was gorgeous. I love Ireland so much💚

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Sweet, but her singing and the piano were recorded at home or somewhere indoors and dubbed onto the visual. Not saying she isn't the singer, but who knows?

Respected Contributor

That was absolutely amazing.  Truly a child prodigy.  I loved the visuals, I'm pure Irish and woud love to see Ireland.

Super Contributor

So moving.  And you just know that she speaks with an Irish lilt. Or is that a brogue? Anyway, I can hear it in my imagination and it is lovely. 

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".