Valued Contributor

I knew you all were up for this hilarity!!!

Thank you, JuJu (may I call you by your first name?) I hope we are fortunate to have more too

Valued Contributor

My Humps

Super Contributor

Sure Sylvia call me Juju anytime. So your new bundle could really come any time now? Have you heard if you have a boy or girl? Have you been drooling over baby outfits every where you shop? Are you going to be close by?

Respected Contributor
On 11/18/2014 sylviahomeatlast said:

We are waiting for a new grandbaby in 2 weeks {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Oh, my goodness. That is wonderful. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

Interestingly, the new parents are doing this the old fashioned way, they don't know who baby is yet. Their doctor hasn't even let it slip. I can hardly wait. I've bought some non-gender specific things so far

Respected Contributor

So, I will preface this post with I am exhausted-- I slept very little last night and gave up at 2 this morning and got up to study before my exam...

anyway, I read the title of this thread as Watch out!! Por*n, not poem

Super Contributor

I think that's a great surprise, I like it that way. Well I know this baby will have plenty of yellow, mint and white to wear and I do wish the very best and tons of excitement and joy to your family.{#emotions_dlg.wub} Let us know when you get your hands on that baby!

Super Contributor
On 11/18/2014 Complicated said:

So, I will preface this post with I am exhausted-- I slept very little last night and gave up at 2 this morning and got up to study before my exam...

Oh no, a let down!

Respected Contributor
On 11/18/2014 JuJu Squeezie said:

Oh no, a let down!

Yeah, that's a bummer. Get all hyped up, open the p*rn thread with great anticipation and it is - a freakin' poem {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Valued Contributor

Sylvia hardly ever writes pr*n just a touch bawdy. This little (gem) was written for an adjunct class in Poetry Writing and Dance. Moving the body stirs up the brain {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I hope your exam goes well.