Honored Contributor

Watch Your 'Black Friday Sale' Prices!

Just a heads up, an item I purchased several days ago for $29.73 each is now on a 'Black Friday Sale' price of $34.00!

I wanted a couple more but no way!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Watch Your 'Black Friday Sale' Prices!

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Just a heads up, an item I purchased several days ago for $29.73 each is now on a 'Black Friday Sale' price of $34.00!

I wanted a couple more but no way!

WOW ...   but,  not surprised.   Call them,  they may give you the price you paid previously, unless it was a ONE DAY ONLY or TSV. 

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 

It was no special pricing when I bought them before, these have been in stock for quite a while.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@nyc1 

It was no special pricing when I bought them before, these have been in stock for quite a while.

Then if you feel like giving it a try,  call them.   They can check to see what you paid priviously,  as long as it was fairly recent,  and may honor that price.   Doesn't hurt to try!  Let us know what happens if you do.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  watching prices ratchet up and down is beyond frustrating to me.    I don't have the slightest idea what a price should be although for items that are optional, I have an idea of my personal limits.   Nevertheless, the only price we get to pay anywhere on any one day is the listed price or the price we can negotiate (if that's even possible).

Hope you can find the same item that's now up at QVC for less somewhere else you shop.

Respected Contributor

Other stores do the same thing.  Last week I was looking at a bathing suit priced at last chance $47.  This week it's $65.  That was Macy's website.