Honored Contributor

Watch Brad Paisley 🎙️ & 🎸

I adore Brad Paisley. Heart

Image result for brad paisley

His wife, Kimberly Williams Paisley, might be familiar to you as well.

Image result for brad paisley

He is from West Virginia and although he has commercial success, he remains very humble and he does a lot of humanitarian aid.

He asked people to text him with song requests, and he performed a "concert" from his house, with his wife filming from a phone.  You can see both of their personalities shine through in the video.

He has some "surprise" guests phone in as well.

Even if you don't LOVE country music, you might want to give him a chance.  He is a true musician, and you can see that all he needs is a guitar to make music.

If you do watch it, please share what you think. Cat Very Happy  I hope you enjoy the break as much as I did.

@RedTop  

https://www.facebook.com/6791933097/videos/562606067689101/

Honored Contributor

Re: Watch Brad Paisley 🎙️ & 🎸

@lolakimono 

Brad Paisley is one of my favorites!

And then I was thrilled to learn that his wife was a sorority sister! (Not a "snooty" sorority!)

Please forgive but I just had to say it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 @lolakimono Another HUGE fan of them both! Loved her on "According To Jim", still watch reruns!

Watch his videos on you tube and love "Celebrity", it always cracks me up. Seems like a lovely kind man.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

I call him my boyfriend.

Heart

Respected Contributor

Isn't his wife the one on one of the mystery movie shows on Hallmark Murders and Mysteries---  can't remember the name of the movie series now...  Gettin' old...

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono- I'll definitely watch this later.  Brad and Kimberley are both just decent, down-to-earth people, so I wasn't surprised, when I heard they'd jumped in to help after the Nashville tornado that just hit and now again setting up their food store for people in need.

I've been lucky enough to see him a few times in concert and he really connects with his audience.  So talented, too - that doesn't hurt!  Smiley Wink

Love, his song "Celebrity" and the official video for it.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono LOL love that. When John Jaso was with the Marienrs I had the biggest crush on him and told my family he was my "secret baseball boyfriend." It was such a big secret I was the only one who knew! I still like him even tho he's retired from baseball.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a country music fan, but I DO like Brad Paisley. He is a great performer, writes music with a sense of humor as well as passion, and of course I share a Scottish heritage with him. What's not to like.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono 

Brad Paisley is one of my favorites!

And then I was thrilled to learn that his wife was a sorority sister! (Not a "snooty" sorority!)

Please forgive but I just had to say it!

Gee, I'd love to know which ones are the snooty ones.

Esteemed Contributor

they are a sweet couple

I am a fan

thanks for the info @lolakimono