Honored Contributor

I have a greenworks electric pressure washer, not good does not do a good job, we use to have a great electric pressure washer, it would blow you away, gave it to my son,after hubby passed, isn't there some thing that connects to a hose that might work?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Washing outside of house

Wouldn't that depend on how much water pressure your city delivers?

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to say....not really.  I bought a garden hose attachment with good reviews from Amazon (I believe).  It was worse than my garden hose.  Thew it away.

I have a big electric Sun Joe over 2,000 psi and it has the power - however, I still bought Martha S's and what a joke at 1200 psi. It had sad attachments; but when I did get it to work.....couldn't budge the green mold off my cement steps.  I've read other people experienced the same non-cleaning action.  To really clean surfaces..... power must be there - at over 2,000 pounds per sq inch.  Call your son to either return your unit - or better still - ask him to clean your house!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest , we use a Karcher pressure washer when we do it.  I don’t think a hose attachment would be strong enough to do a good job.  There are companies out there that do this professionally.  That is what we do now.  Good luck!  LM

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest , we have tried the 'attach the hose' deals to clean the siding, just not enough pressure and we have good pressure at our house. If you are able,  get a quote from an insured person...it might not be as expensive as you think.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have well water,live in the country.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest  does your son still have your original one?  

Tell him you want to borrow it and maybe he will say, it's okay mom I will come do it for you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

We have a rental place here that rents all kind of stuff.

If you have one you could see if the have a more powerful power washer.

Just rent it when you need it instead of buying one.

Would your son come by with the powerwasher you gave him to do it for you?

Respected Contributor

I’m not sure if you are talking about washing your siding when you say “washing outside of house” but if you are, I don’t use a power washer but rather I buy Mold Armor house siding wash and it comes in a bottle with a hose attachment. I have vinyl siding and it has worked great for me. 

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@goldensrbest  does your son still have your original one?  

Tell him you want to borrow it and maybe he will say, it's okay mom I will come do it for you. Smiley Happy

Has not used it in 6yrs!! god knows what shape it is in.