Respected Contributor

Was watching Alberti hosting L'Occitane this morning

his voice and demeanor is so calm and soothing, wish we could see more of him. He reminds me of Valerie, she has the same effect on me. Can you imagine the two of them together?? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Was watching Alberti hosting L'Occitane this morning

ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ yes.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about both of them....I see Alberti often as I don't sleep well....he is always so nice to vendors...callers...just a nice guy who knows his products and presents them very well...same as Val...I love how her and her team come in and set up the Q. before her time on air....I would like to see Alberti and Val teamed up...

Esteemed Contributor

@circles wrote:

I agree about both of them....I see Alberti often as I don't sleep well....he is always so nice to vendors...callers...just a nice guy who knows his products and presents them very well...same as Val...I love how her and her team come in and set up the Q. before her time on air....I would like to see Alberti and Val teamed up...

@circles ITA I think he should do the decor shows...last year they were boring and almost gaudy.  I love the little owls but enough was enough.  Alberti's home is understated elegance.  Much isn't always better.  He puts a great deal of thought into his decor...I love when he shows his home and different decorative ideas.  He is very underutilized and he looks like he loves his job and gets along with everyone.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes he's very hopped-up though, like an executive had just informed him he wasn't meeting his quotas.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish he was on at a different time.  I don't think I've ever seen him present anything.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I only see Alberti on Friday Night Beauty and I really like him. I don't watch QVC very often, only when a show I'm interested in is on. Most of the hosts I like best I rarely get to see.

Honored Contributor

Ditto re: all of the good comments here.  Can't begin to list his excellent hosting qualities.  He's an all-around wonderful person.  Everyone seems to genuinely like him.  My friends over here who have FB are always talking about Alberti!  We should have an Alberti Fan Club.  I'm serious. Heart 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Agreed, Alberti is very pleasant and is underutilized. I'd actually tune in to see some of the decorating shows were he hosting a few of them instead of all of them seemingly going to Jill, who I won't be watching.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I saw that show while I was getting ready for work this morning.  He's very good and I love the way he dresses and cares for his hands and skin.  Granted, I don't really watch QVC tv very often but perhaps I would if Alberti was on in the evenings.  I just find the skinny, youngish "fashionistas" who" perfom" more than they "sell" too aggravating and silly to watch.