Regular Contributor

Re: Was that Deanna in a commercial?

Hi CARMIE! Hope you are well! Yes I saw her too. Also wanted to say in my local Boscov's flyer (in N.J.)  for this month there are five QVC models including Deanna. I can't remember their names but I definitely recognize their faces. I guess since the Q isn't live from 2am until 7am the models need to look elsewhere for work. This is the first time I ever saw any QVC model in my local flyer. I know these models must work elsewhere but I just thought it a bit strange since their hours were probably cut they are looking for jobs elsewhere. 

Honored Contributor

Deanna is so beautiful, I wouldn't be at all surprised! So is Stacey......There is a newer model named Autumn, she is a blond and I have mostly seen her for Beauty Shows, she is stunning!!!!!!I just saw her with Too Faced Makeup, just a beautiful girl! 

Respected Contributor

YES! She was not convincing as a mother of 3!  LOL  (:

Respected Contributor

These girls don't work FOR the Q - they are models who work FOR THEIR AGENCY...many Q and HSN models are in commercials -it's just another job.

New Contributor

Oh my goodness it is her.  I also thought I saw Jackie in my Romans/ Woman Within catalog.  

New Contributor

Saw the same thing and also felt it was Deanna.

Honored Contributor

A lot of TV shopping models are pros and do commercials, ads in magazines, etc. 

Honored Contributor

I have seen model Stacy in the weekly Target circular in an ad for their pharmacy wearing a white lab coat. Nancy from HSN does commercials for Senior life insurance. 

New Contributor

Yes, I saw it, too. I was wondering the same thing. I am sure it was her.

Occasional Contributor

She was great! She is my favoriteSmiley Very Happy