Honored Contributor

Re: Wanna see LR's new Necklace?

How many do you think she sells? Does LR have a collection or offer one peice at  time? Anyone buy her items?

Honored Contributor

I wish her well and apparently the few jewelry pieces she's offered have sold nicely. This style didn't appeal to me when she often sold it here and it doesn't appeal to me any more now than it did.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Wow!!!! ... she sure had a lot of "work" done on her face!!!! 🙋🙀😱

She REALLY needs some work on her neck.

Trusted Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Looks cheap ... 

And NOTHING that hasn't been done before. ALL of her jewelry looks cheap. The price is RIDICULOUS. Her TRIBE will be all over it. TOO funny.

Honored Contributor

So she's a one woman shopping channel, testing the water? 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

$300 is not expensive for a necklace, but $300 is expensive for THAT necklace.

Respected Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

$300 is not expensive for a necklace

To the middle class and down - it is.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is hard to tell from this picture but are these omega type necklaces? I can't stand those because my hair gets caught in them because they are springy and pinch. I would like them if they were tube like. I have an old 18kt gold electro form necklace similar to that and a silver one. I love them. So sleek and modern looking. 

Is this one necklace for that price or are each one that price? I don't usually wear necklaces that have multiple strands, and this is a little too much for me if it is. I think one would look a lot sleeker.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative to others

Super Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

If people are interested in her, they can visit her Vlog or her FB page. These threads always lead to arguing 

I don't understand the constant LR threads.   I'm also shocked Q allows them because they are pointing out another shopping site.  They seem to be cracking down on outside info. lately.

LipstickDiva.....I understand what you are saying.  But I am glad you posted.

@shell garden I'm not a big fan of LR and this jewelry so far is not original and is overpriced imo.

Different  strokes for different folks. 

That said, I wanted to say I've seen several of your threads and you welcome even the naysayers and do it diplomatically and with a happy nature.

I admire that. Something I wish I did better, hard to do. Nice to see your posts. Kudos!