Trusted Contributor

Re: Wanna see LR's new Necklace?

I love the tubogas collection, but purchased all mine on ebay for way less than retail. The new version is very nice, but won't pay that price. 

Sorry to see all the nasty comments on this post. If you can't say anythin nice...

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

It looks very nice and she looks beautiful!   

I don't do costume jewelry, so it's no up my alley but so what.   I'm sure it will be just what many others will love.  Smiley Happy

Chickenbutt.... Lawdy, I love your name, lol!  Makes me smile!  I don't do much costume jewelry either.  But, it is pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shell garden  ...

I could answer that by asking why Ms Mellie didn't ask the same to  those who said "it looks gorgeous" or "pretty,"  etc.   "Why do you think it looks gorgeous?"

By the way ... that's one of my all-time favorite Supremes song.

Esteemed Contributor

Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Lisa's quite a lucky, and smart woman to be getting free advertising on every "limited edition" item she introduces. 

I understand what you are saing.  I am glad you posted, Caaareful Shopper.  All opinions are welcome.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@shell garden  ...

I could answer that by asking why Ms Mellie didn't ask the same to  those who said "it looks gorgeous" or "pretty,"  etc.   "Why do you think it looks gorgeous?"

Yes, you could, SoX.  Mellie is a dear poster to me and I am just beginning to know you and you are becoming dear to me also.  So, I hope we can ask and answer questions nicely, that is all.  I really do not think either of you meant to be questionable of each other in a bad way.  

Esteemed Contributor

PS, SoX.....I will sing it again for ya, lol! 😄

Esteemed Contributor

@Dorothy11 wrote:

I love the tubogas collection, but purchased all mine on ebay for way less than retail. The new version is very nice, but won't pay that price. 

Sorry to see all the nasty comments on this post. If you can't say anythin nice...

Dorothy11, I heard they have them on eBay!  I bet yours are beautiful...and better prices!

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Looks cheap ... 

It IS cheap, it's made affordable for those who can't afford expensive necklaces.

That said, I think it's pretty.

Lisa looks great in that picture, too!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@SoX wrote:

Looks cheap ... 

It IS cheap, it's made affordable for those who can't afford expensive necklaces.

That said, I think it's pretty.

Lisa looks great in that picture, too!

Fool's gold  ... (noun)

Respected Contributor

I'm baaaaaaaack.  

As for fool's gold.  Gotta mention, I know lady millionaires from  my former business.  Some people prefer costume jewelry even though they can afford the good stuff.  So Lisa's jewelry would be right up their alley.