Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wanna see LR's new Necklace?

@wildcat fan wrote:

This one is not my style either, although it reminds me of one I wore back in the 80's.  ☺️ Mine had 3 strands instead of 5 and was costume jewelry--not gold and bronze like Lisa's.  

So far the tassel design is my favorite of Lisa's necklaces, but I didn't order it.  My weakness is bracelets.  I look forward to seeing what she brings in the future.  

On a side note, I don't do Facebook either, but I still browse the hosts' pages from time to time.  I like how you don't have to have an account to just look.

Wildcat fan....that tassel necklace was beautiful.  I haven't bought anything either.  Watch out for her bracelets, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@bri20 wrote:

If people are interested in her, they can visit her Vlog or her FB page. These threads always lead to arguing 

I don't understand the constant LR threads.   I'm also shocked Q allows them because they are pointing out another shopping site.  They seem to be cracking down on outside info. lately.

LipstickDiva.....I understand what you are saying.  But I am glad you posted.

Honored Contributor

Someone needs to seriously discuss the "eye twinkle" Photoshop effect with Lisa or her assistant. Someone learned how to do it about 2-3 months ago and since then 90% of her posted photos are uber-twinkly. It becomes unnatural and obvious - and certainly indicates a certain amount of unnecessary vanity. I mean - is a twinkle in the eye mandatory? The photo posted in the OP is tending to a space alien look. Not flattering, just bizarre.

http://www.all-things-photography.com/adding-catch-lights-to-eyes/

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@shell garden ~ Oh Shell!!!  Are you bored again?? Bahahaha!!  I have so much stuff...no more necklaces for me.  Plus, I like to see my jewelry...rings and watches and bracelets....oh my!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

One of my posts is missing.  DId I forget to hit post or did it go bye bye?  I mentioned Ripka.  Oh well.  I gotta get going.  Love to all my old pals here. 

Long time no see.

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden ~ Oh Shell!!!  Are you bored again?? Bahahaha!!  I have so much stuff...no more necklaces for me.  Plus, I like to see my jewelry...rings and watches and bracelets....oh my!

Brahahahahahahaha, MickD.....me, bored?  Just wanted to spice it up a little around here along with showing LR's necklace.

Hey, I have too much stuff also...but, it is always nice to look, suga.

Esteemed Contributor

@scotttie wrote:

One of my posts is missing.  DId I forget to hit post or did it go bye bye?  I mentioned Ripka.  Oh well.  I gotta get going.  Love to all my old pals here. 

Long time no see.

Scotttie....must not have gone through, because I didn't see it.  It was soooooooooo great seeing you again.  Please don't be gone so long next time.  Or I could hunt you down in TV/movie section.  We lubs ya.

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Someone needs to seriously discuss the "eye twinkle" Photoshop effect with Lisa or her assistant. Someone learned how to do it about 2-3 months ago and since then 90% of her posted photos are uber-twinkly. It becomes unnatural and obvious - and certainly indicates a certain amount of unnecessary vanity. I mean - is a twinkle in the eye mandatory? The photo posted in the OP is tending to a space alien look. Not flattering, just bizarre.

http://www.all-things-photography.com/adding-catch-lights-to-eyes/

Moonchilde....hi sweetie.  I have noticed some of Lisa's pictures looks out of focus too.  I don't know if it is the camera or that photo app place she uses.  But, I think the majority of her pictures are beautiful.

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@scotttie wrote:

Long time no see.

Scotttie....must not have gone through, because I didn't see it.  It was soooooooooo great seeing you again.  Please don't be gone so long next time.  Or I could hunt you down in TV/movie section.  We lubs ya.

LOL.  Those senior moments I have from time to time.  Later buddy!

Honored Contributor

Lisa's quite a lucky, and smart woman to be getting free advertising on every "limited edition" item she introduces.