Valued Contributor

Re: Wanna see LR's new Necklace?

@qwarkster wrote:

Looks like gumball jewelry or something from a souvenir shop.  Lisa is so creative with that little arrow.  The chain is floss caliber -- hope it holds up.  The price is astonishing.  US made is always pricey though.  But it is so special and so worth it to the tribe members.  I wonder how many there are in stock?  If not many, then a lot of the tribe members are going to cry if they don't get it before sell out.

I think that's the point qwarkster. You know LR will not have bought thousands of this silly TRIBE necklace. Only buys what she knows will sell and then the rest of the minions will be begging for waitlist orders. LR will gracefully then tell them to put their name on a waitlist and she will personally get them one. Win/Win for Lisa as she now will have no left over stock. 

Lisa is notorious for creating a frenzy for something and she knows she'll have disappointed tribe members because she won't have enough. It makes it look like it sold out so fast with such a large quantity. However, no one ever knows how many of anything she brings in. I've noticed Lisa never answers those particular questions on her FB page when asked. Only answers the adoring ones and ones who continually praise her. 

Esteemed Contributor

That is so nice that people who put Lisa, her products and her tribe down actually visits Lisa's Facebook page!  I don't know why someone would read there if they didn't care for them, but hey....it is a free country, right?  😊

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

That is so nice that people who put Lisa, her products and her tribe down actually visits Lisa's Facebook page!  I don't know why someone would read there if they didn't care for them, but hey....it is a free country, right?  😊

YOU are the one who gave everyone a head's up...Hilarious.

Then you think people won't look and not comment...ROFL.

You knew what you were doing. *eyeroll*

Super Contributor

Agreed! That's what the tribe doesn't see! They think she actually LIKES them. She only likes their money. So sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. But you're being used.
Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Apparently no one has figured this out yet?  There has been more discussion of, promotion of, worship of, and wailing over the loss of Lisa *since she left* than there ever was conversation here about her when she was a host.

A former host that most people didn't have much of an opinion about, whom people neither loved nor hated, was suddenly the center of attention in a great many threads started by people who did not, and do not, seem to have a balanced perspective about Lisa, shall we say, putting the kindest spin on it.

The "tribe" have *created* much of the antagonistic responses that have come to pass over time. Lisa is so beautiful. Lisa is perfect. Lisa is wonderful. Lisa would never need Poo-Pourri. No one is as good as Lisa at anything. And most of all, anyone who doesn't agree with all of that is a...a...HATER, that's what they are! Yeah! And JEALOUS! Of COURSE!

People who had little or no interest in Lisa while she was on QVC started cruising by her FB page to see what all the fuss was about - and didn't see much to fuss over - and started saying so in the face of the onslaught of Lisa is Sooooo Wonderfulllll threads.

Thus the fun begins. It became not so much about Lisa as it is about people's reactions to Lisa-Mania, and the reaction of the Lisa-Maniacs to those reactions.

People started cruising by Lisa's FB page whenever a new thread, a new gush, a new "guess what Lisa's doing NOW!" thread popped up. They have their own opinions about what they see there that are just as valid as the besotted, and they have the right to express those opinions.

But when they do, The Tribe goes into full-on attack mode, because no one can say that about their darling!

Clue? If there weren't so many gushing Tribesters ready to pounce on every word non-worshippers say and attack, but let a lot of it just GO, there wouldn't be that much to comment ON.

But the Tribe just keeps on providing the entertainment.

Carry on!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

150, i tought is said $49.50 or something like that

@Moonchilde wrote:

Having looked at all of the photos of the necklace -

The name plate is just a bit too large to appear either dainty or subtle, so if someone hoped for dainty or subtle, this isn't it.

The chain definitely looks too fragile to support the size of the plate. For that amount if $$ I wouldn't take a chance on ordering based on the pics of that chain.

The color does not look like $150 to me; it looks cheap rather than like true 18K. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

150, i tought is said $49.50 or something like that

@Moonchilde wrote:

Having looked at all of the photos of the necklace -

The name plate is just a bit too large to appear either dainty or subtle, so if someone hoped for dainty or subtle, this isn't it.

The chain definitely looks too fragile to support the size of the plate. For that amount if $$ I wouldn't take a chance on ordering based on the pics of that chain.

The color does not look like $150 to me; it looks cheap rather than like true 18K. 

You're correct; my typo. My opinion doesn't change as far as the construction and worth, though. I wouldn't pay $50 for the appearance and lack of sturdiness.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@sunchild wrote:
Agreed! That's what the tribe doesn't see! They think she actually LIKES them. She only likes their money. So sorry to hurt anyone's feelings. But you're being used.

Oh please!

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

YOU are the one who gave everyone a head's up...Hilarious.

Then you think people won't look and not comment...ROFL.

You knew what you were doing. *eyeroll*

Well, yes uh Melania....I did post this thread for those that wanted to see her necklace.  Even posted the PICTURE and description!  So, to continue to make fun of what some tribe members say over there, why even bother looking at Lisa's Facebook page when you don't care for her.

I don't care for the Kardashians and I certainly do not run over to their Facebook page!  So, that is hilarious, lol! 😉

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...