Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Walmart pickup. Is there tipping?

@pinkcrystal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@pinkcrystal wrote:

On the app it lets you put the number space you are in and color of your vehicle.  Yes, it does tell them exactly where you are. 

@pinkcrystal.  Mine doesn't, in fact you check in before leaving home so how would you have a space number?  It estimates the length of time it will take for you to get there.

Don't be so contradictory unless you've seen what my store uses.

Well your Walmart must use a different app than mine.  Of course i don't put the space number in until I get there.  If you wish I can walk you through the process used on my app.  First you get a text to "check in."  Once you check in you drive to the store.  Once you arrive to the store you find your delivery area and park in one of the numbered spaces.  The app then says "you've arrived!  what space are you parked in?" and it gives you option to put the space number and the color of your car.  Sorry I wasn't more specific.  

I cannot imagine there are different Apps.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Walmart pickup. Is there tipping?

[ Edited ]

@AnnieBelle wrote:
@Kachina624
@pinkcrystal wrote:

On the app it lets you put the number space you are in and color of your vehicle.  Yes, it does tell them exactly where you are. 

@pinkcrystal.  Mine doesn't, in fact you check in before leaving home so how would you have a space number?  It estimates the length of time it will take for you to get there.

Don't be so contradictory unless you've seen what my store uses.

Different stores apparently have different procedures.  At my local Walmart, I check in on the app when I'm leaving work.  When I arrive at the location and pull into my parking spot, the app updates and asks what spot I'm in and the color of my vehicle.  No phone call needs to be made.  

N/M