Esteemed Contributor

Re: Walmart customer gargles with Listerine

@spiderw wrote:
I am not a Walmart shopper and I will leave it at that. This is disgusting and a trend of stupidity and attention getting. It is a senseless act and those involved must be held accountable. The people who work at Walmart must be vigilant and watch what goes on in the store. It is so wrong the way people can get away with almost anything. The decline of intelligence, manners, respect for oneself and others has become a way of life. I will again leave it at that.

----------------

I am sure that through the years, Wal Mart is not the only store where these ridiculous events have  happened.  These idiots just happen to get caught by using social media.  I do hope there are severe consequences!!!!

I just think that all stores will have to raise the level of their security and all manufacturers will have to ensure that their products have a safety seal.

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@spiderw wrote:
I am not a Walmart shopper and I will leave it at that. This is disgusting and a trend of stupidity and attention getting. It is a senseless act and those involved must be held accountable. The people who work at Walmart must be vigilant and watch what goes on in the store. It is so wrong the way people can get away with almost anything. The decline of intelligence, manners, respect for oneself and others has become a way of life. I will again leave it at that.

----------------

I am sure that through the years, Wal Mart is not the only store where these ridiculous events have  happened.  These idiots just happen to get caught by using social media.  I do hope there are severe consequences!!!!

I just think that all stores will have to raise the level of their security and all manufacturers will have to ensure that their products have a safety seal.

Dr.'s offices apparently are not safe either.  Young girl taped licking a tongue depressor then putting back in the container in examining room.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/florida-girl-licking-tongue-depressor-putting-back-doctors-office

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@corita wrote:

@spiderw wrote:

----------------

Dr.'s offices apparently are not safe either.  Young girl taped licking a tongue depressor then putting back in the container in examining room.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/florida-girl-licking-tongue-depressor-putting-back-doctors-office

-------------

As my dear mom used to say...will wonders never cease!!  Actually was never quite sure what that meant, mom had many saying for every possible event in life!!  Smiley Happy      Think it probably means that nothing will amaze me anymore....