Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids.  Several things I can't use.  Will offer to the neighbors when they get home from work.  It was mostly salad fixin's.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Peppers, onions, tomatos, carrots, cabbage, etc.?  Make a big pot of soup and freeze some.  Make lettuce bread (it's good--sort of like zucchini bread!).  

Honored Contributor

That's why I don't have my WM deliver my groceries. I'd rather do curbside-pickup and that way I can see what they load into my car. Even then, I have received someone else's order but stopped them from loading it. Only once that has happened and I did get my order take care of that day. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Walmart Bounty

[ Edited ]

Hi @Kachina624  

I'm sad this happened to you. 

I know, each time I order groceries. from Amz, I'm waiting, with bated breath, to see if the ones I order are indeed the ones I select, esp since I order only Sugar Free & Veggies.  So far, so good. Use a lot of Fridge room. *crossed fingers*  But I'd be disappointed also.

As an aside, Wow.  You eat super healthy, and fresh!  I'm impressed! 

Hope it's resolved comfortably & rapidly. 

Disappointed, I know. Just waiting for my time also  Woman Frustrated

GIF--Spanky--Strrumming-Fingers-on-Desk--Impatiently-Frowning--Hand-Resting-On-Chin.gif

Respected Contributor

Calling the local store is no help as the delivery could be a second carrier.  They won't pick up the wrong order from you since you have already brought it inside and "contaminated" it.  Just saying..........

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

Calling the local store is no help as the delivery could be a second carrier.  They won't pick up the wrong order from you since you have already brought it inside and "contaminated" it.  Just saying..........

@Hoovermom.  Yes, our local WM contracts with GrubHub.  I left it outside an hour or so hoping she'd come back but she didn't.

@Sooner. Got 3 heads of iceberg lettuce.  I only use romaine.  Somebody was going to make a heck of a salad.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

That's why I don't have my WM deliver my groceries. I'd rather do curbside-pickup and that way I can see what they load into my car. Even then, I have received someone else's order but stopped them from loading it. Only once that has happened and I did get my order take care of that day. 

@SilleeMee.  So far WM has worked out well for me except for the hour I wasted trying to contact people.

Honored Contributor

We live on a xyz COURT, 4 houses from us is xyz DRIVE.

I can't TELL you what gets reverse delivered.  Their dogs bark like crazy, their driveway is straight up and blind getting out, and for a while we were getting all of her prescriptions.

Valued Contributor
THIS is what I tried to share about Walmart. IT'S ALL about the drivers in delivering.

It can be such a screw up and with Walmart there's no fix or accountability.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Hoovermom.  Yes, our local WM contracts with GrubHub.  I left it outside an hour or so hoping she'd come back but she didn't.

@Sooner. Got 3 heads of iceberg lettuce.  I only use romaine.  Somebody was going to make a heck of a salad.

Maybe they were going to make tacos?  I always use iceberg for tacos?  Who knows!