Super Contributor

Re: Walking Dead- may contain spoilers

Judith is so cute! She has chubby little cheeks and DH remarked last episode, wow Judith is very healthy and cherubic looking to be starving and in distress. lol She is really cute.

I am surprised they have been able to carry her around and take care of her like they have and keep her healthy. Of course we would not be happy if something happened to her or Carl.

I do think that GLENN will die on the finale. I read some things about his death in the comics, and it was pretty bad. Ugh horrific. I hope writers don't go there graphically if they do kill him off next week. Poor Maggie. I don't know what will happen to her character if it's him....she may just lose the will to go on, if he dies so closely to Beth's and Hershel's deaths. She may decide to go with him. Have to wait and see. I really hope they won't kill off Glenn, I like him.

Noah may die too, I am not sure about him and what they plan to do with his character now especially since he knows his mom and brothers are dead. I think he had hope, until he went to his mom's house and found that his family was dead. I also read that Noah (Tyler Williams) will be doing another tv show soon and so maybe he isn't going to be on WD for much longer. I like Noah's character and I hope he doesn't die either but I think he might. I am worried about his leg though, he may have problems with it. Maybe they will set it up where Noah tries to protect another person in the group- maybe Glenn and dies in the process. I don't remember reading whether or not Noah's character was in the comics or if he is just on the tv show.

I am concerned about Enid and Carl. I don't know what their relationship will be but I hope he isn't too enamoured with her, something is not right about her. He hasn't seen a teenage girl for a very long time, so he may be really interested in having a relationship with her. I hope he is on guard at all times. She is strange and I think may be dangerous. Especially if she is the one that took Rick's gun. That is scary. So far Carl seems interested and curious but not overly infatuated. I'd like to know why she regularly climbs over the fence and leaves the community and isn't afraid of being alone outside.

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 LucyGoose said:

Yes! That's him. I had to look him up because I didn't know his name. Can you tell that I don't watch the show?

{#emotions_dlg.wub} Love Darryl.

Trusted Contributor

I just hope that Daryl isn't killed off any time soon !!! I did not read the link above. I too thought it was pretty smart *of Carol to play 'dumb' a little. Yes, LOL " you look ridiculous! "