Respected Contributor

DH got me a package 20 masks for $12.99 at the register in our local store.  They are so much better than the ones we got at the Fort PX store for $5 each limit 2.  The new ones are much lighter, comfortable and cheaper!  Happy camper here!

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

I'm seeing them everywhere at a better price for lesser quantities.

it was right after I ordered the 50 pack for $50 from HSN now I wish I hadn't.  Our Walgreens had 10 pack for $9.99.  I really didn't need 50 & the doctors are giving them out for free!!! 

Honored Contributor
I saw boxes of them near the checkouts today. I don’t know how many were in the box, but the price was $29.99.
Honored Contributor

As more and more masks have become available,  prices have come down and it looks like more quality ones are being offered.   I have enough for now and the second wave even.   I don't need hundreds and hundreds -  not many out  of the house plans for some months more.

Respected Contributor

I am just thankful that we all have them both disposable and cloth masks.  GOD bless all who have even dedicated time and materials to make masks until they could become available.  

Keep them in stock, without hoarding, because we do not know how long we must use them, especially during the flu season coming up. 

Esteemed Contributor

I got 2 packs of 100 each.I got them when they were hard to get .It cost me $140. The good part is I was able to share with friends & family.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom    Keep in mind, lighter may mean thinner and less effective.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Can’t believe all you people with the masks,if you read the doctors say it pushes up your body temperature and you are breathing your own spit, my doctors suggest just hand washing and there will be no second wave, stop watching too much panic news.

Respected Contributor

@Graydoxiechick  By all means follow your doctor's advice!  Please don't assume we are watching "panic TV" and let us share where possably to purchase maskes if we want them!  Did you consider this may be our doctor's advice to us?

Trusted Contributor

@Graydoxiechick wrote:

Can’t believe all you people with the masks,if you read the doctors say it pushes up your body temperature and you are breathing your own spit, my doctors suggest just hand washing and there will be no second wave, stop watching too much panic news.

That's interesting. Smiley Happy

There are places and medical facilities where I've been in my state, that still require masks to be worn when visiting those places for shopping or for medical care.

Personally for me, I think that I'll follow those requests.

I think that we each should do what we think is right for each of us. Smiley Happy

Take care, and be well. Heart