Respected Contributor

Wal-Mart grocery pick-up cash back

Everyone probably already knows this, but in case someone doesn't, I wanted to let you know that if you utilize Wal-Mart grocery pick-up, if you go through Mr. Rebates or TopCashBack first, you will get a rebate on any qualifying items in your order!  (Clothing, home goods, pet supplies, etc.) I had no idea until recently.  I have been using TopCashBack for my WM orders, because they often have a $2.50 bonus that can be applied.  So this week, I only got 88 cents back on my order but got the $2.50 bonus for doing nothing more than clicking through TopCashBack first.  

A friend confirmed that it works the same way through Mr. Rebates, which is the only rebate site she uses.  The one nice thing about Mr. Rebates is that your rebate is approved within 30 days or so.  With TopCashBack, there is a 14-week pending rebate for Wal-Mart.

I use the Wal-Mart app many times to put items in my cart, but I always check out through the TopCashBack website to make sure I get a rebate.  Each week's rebates are usually just a few cents, but it all adds up!  Rakuten and other rebate sites may offer cash back on Wal-Mart pick-up orders, but I don't know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wal-Mart grocery pick-up cash back

[ Edited ]

@Ainhisg,

thanks for that infoSmiley Happy

I didn't know that. I was getting pick up all the time but recenty started going into the store. Back to humanity dontcha know. And I like to walk fast in the islesWoman Happy

I like mrrebates too because they notify me really quickly within a day or so that I got a rebate.

I tried rakuten then ebates? years ago and always had to email them with all the accounts, dates, etc. to get any rebate! they would always send a generic email that it takes time etc, etc. Maybe they have gotten better now, I know a lot use them and many sites at once.

No matter how many emails or sending them receipts, I rarely got cash back, and if I did it would take a very long time. I didn't think this was worth it at all. 

Some of these sites are just not worth the time to me.

I'm glad for those that get a lot of money back but you probably need to order a lot too and hope that it is even acknowledged.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Going to check that out....thanks!

Respected Contributor

Great info. Wish it worked with Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg @Thank you. I never knew this so I appreciate your help.