I order the Apple Watch series 4 but it’s on waitlist, I have two questions. One is how long does it usally take you guys to receive ur package on waitlist and is there anyway to speed it up? And two is why do they have the Same Apple Watch with a different package for 800$ when the one I ordered is $600 but the $800 one is available but the $600 one is one waitlist....?
Honored Contributor

Well, they are suppose to fill it within 45 days, or notify you.    I have rarely received a waitlist item.  Although in true fairness I don't do waitlist often.  I believe they used to send you a notice when the time was up and asked if you would like to wait  longer. One time uears ago, I received an item 2 years after I wait

isted it.  No kidding.  In the meantime I had bought one for half the price  the q was asking.  It was an off the wall item.  It was Shiatsu (sp) electric neck massage device.  2 years later here comes a package.  It was off the wall packaging so it must have come from vendor.  It did not have a label or receipt in it either!!!  It was a little hassle , but qvc took care of it.

Respected Contributor
There is both a series 3 and a series 4 available. The series 4 will logically be more expensive.
Honored Contributor

I have found waitlisted items are returns. I don't do waitlist anymore for this reason.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammy2000, I bought Apple Watch 4 from the Apple Store in Nov and it took 5 weeks to arrive. They were sold out.  Mine came from China.  I am in Canada.  LM

Respected Contributor

I Only have used waitlist once.  After a month QVC cancelled the item.  I  reserve Waitlist for "Want not Need" items as it's not a sure thing.

Esteemed Contributor

The series 4 is available pretty much anywhere. Target, Best Buy, Apple Store, Kohl’s etc. no need to buy it from QVC unless they had it on some kind of easy pay and that is what you need or want. I got mine at the Apple store. Preordered and paid online, picked it up a couple of hours later.

Honored Contributor

Waitlisted items are usually returns.  They sold out of something and know a certain percentage of people will return it. I'd never buy an apple watch from any shopping network.  Get it from Apple online or go to an Apple store.