Honored Contributor

Re: Waiting on PA restrictions

@lynnie61   You're right.  There is no updated info yet.  I don't think too much will change as far as business are concerned, except maybe with our court system.

COVID is really getting bad in the prisons.  I don't think they will be transferring prisioners to the court house or allow them to be moved. 

Our state is already pretty strict as far as COVID goes. They could cut back on the number of people allowed in a business at a time, I suppose.

It won't impact me,  I stay home and away from people if I can.

Honored Contributor

My BIL is headed to NY from SC for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

PA does have a COVID website......it is not released there yet.  I was just making a comment, waiting for the new restrictions.  I just don’t think 48 hours is “very shortly”.  

No wonder so many people don’t want to post here.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but, yes, I checked there first.  

Respected Contributor

@riley1   Hope you can enjoy even zoom with the kids!   So hard missing your grands.

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61  "PA does have a COVID website......it is not released there yet. "

You did not mention this vital info in your original posting.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

PA does have a COVID website......it is not released there yet.  I was just making a comment, waiting for the new restrictions.  I just don’t think 48 hours is “very shortly”.  

No wonder so many people don’t want to post here.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but, yes, I checked there first.  

Not only you, but I bet quite a few people that own businesses are counting down the minutes, hours as well to see how their business might in fact be impacted.    I don't reside in your state, but I can see how one might be following and wondering when and if changes might occur.

So although I don't know for sure, it could be that they are waiting to get the data and analyze that data before making recommendations.  They tend to review data in 3 or 7 day averages to determine the direction numbers are moving, so sometimes it takes a while to get the data from all the testing sites, hospitals, etc.  plug the numbers in, and review the data.

I sure hope for everyone in the state that stricter restrictions aren't coming, although that tends not to be the current trend for many states.

The governor in Indiana just put a pause on all non-emergency procedures in all hospitals in the state due to the situation with hospitals throughout the state.  So sad that once again, people with elective procedures will have to wait until numbers start coming down.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@pitdakota   . Thanks for your comments.  Yes, rumors here, and many friends work in the food industry, and a good friend owns a salon with many hairstylists.  The businesses are anxiously waiting, too.   

Honored Contributor

A lot of NJ hospitals are back to no visitors again.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ People can travel to NY from anywhere in the US. The problem is, you have to quarantine if you are coming from one of the states on Cuomo's hit list. They keep changing the rules for the length of time you have to quarantine, so if you want to go to NY, check NY's covid website to find out the latest info.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I thought PA had a Covid website to get all the updated/latest info?  Why wait for the "noon" tv news?

Joisey & Delaware has one.

@Mz iMac 

And the great state of Texas has one too, as does each city in Texas.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”