Trusted Contributor

I am one of the WW members who had reached goal.  I was so proud of myself.  

And then I stopped going to meetings and gained 3 pounds, then 5 pounds, you know the rest.

I did not like plan of all the zero point foods.  I'll be the first to admit I need "structure", I'm not very disciplined.  I like that you don't need to buy their food.  Alot of women on the WW facebook site are using the Skinnytaste cookbooks to help them lose weight.

I did go to a meeting recently to get information on the 3 plans.  I have not read thru them yet.  I gotta get my rear in gear!Woman Tongue

I'll be watching the show.  I'm curious how the plan(s) will be presented.

Yes, diets change thru the years; people are more aware of what is going in their mouth, i.e., vegan, keto, dairy, etc.  Whoever thought cauliflower would take over the world??  So I think this is why WW changes too.  But, again, I like that I can eat in any restaurant and find something to stay on plan (when I get back on plan!).

Super Contributor

@roeroe1005 wrote:

I am one of the WW members who had reached goal.  I was so proud of myself.  

And then I stopped going to meetings and gained 3 pounds, then 5 pounds, you know the rest.

I did not like plan of all the zero point foods.  I'll be the first to admit I need "structure", I'm not very disciplined.  I like that you don't need to buy their food.  Alot of women on the WW facebook site are using the Skinnytaste cookbooks to help them lose weight.

I did go to a meeting recently to get information on the 3 plans.  I have not read thru them yet.  I gotta get my rear in gear!Woman Tongue

I'll be watching the show.  I'm curious how the plan(s) will be presented.

Yes, diets change thru the years; people are more aware of what is going in their mouth, i.e., vegan, keto, dairy, etc.  Whoever thought cauliflower would take over the world??  So I think this is why WW changes too.  But, again, I like that I can eat in any restaurant and find something to stay on plan (when I get back on plan!).

You might like the green plan. It is similar to the Beyond the Scale plan which came before Freestyle. There are 100 zero point foods and a minimum of 30 smartpoints per day. 

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Contributor

LOVE you Jane BUT sometimes you don’t allow your guest to talk!

Esteemed Contributor
WW is a business that provides a service. but it’s the only diet that any of my physicians ever advocated. I did very well with the point system but found it was easy to follow & I rarely used all my points. I think with WW, it establishes good, healthy eating practices & teaches you to read labels. There is no easy way to lose weight. I’m in (Was)the medical field & I don’t advocate their frozen products nor would I follow Nutri System, Jenny Craig and the likes because of the preservatives & very high salt content In some. I know people have had success with the above programs & maybe ok short term. But I feel the best approach For long term results is behavior modification & healthy, fresh foods. The meetings provided a monitor which many people need, including myself. WW is a business & can seem expensive but boxed meals are very expensive and you are not learning a thing. WW also had an “At Work” program and that was instrumental to me in achieving my goal weight. I now use their online tools which at this time in my life, are beneficial & helpful to me. I am glad the Q is adding a more healthy & medically endorsed means of losing weight. My physicians advised WW and I’ve never heard any physician say WW was an unhealthy or poor method for weight loss