Honored Contributor

WOW time is going by so fast!

We got home from a 4 month vacation in Pittsburgh on Oct 3rd since then I had My first knee surgery - we had that horrible experience with getting our kitchen floor ripped up and replaced - a death in the family over Thanksgiving with all the accompaning trips to the airport(90 miles away) and getting meals together for all the family who are here for the funeral (whew) and now I have hardly taken a breath and it is Christmas week and my second knee surgery is in 2 weeks.I feel like we are on a hectic merry go round and can't get off. I am going to try and quiet things down after my knee surgery this time and I am hopeful we will enjoy the rest of the winter and spring before it is time to go back north for another summer in our camper. I am really beginning to understand why retired people say they don't know when they had time to work. I just want to sit back and enjoy some fun time while we are home here in florida. Hubby did get us some tickets to a 50's and 60's music theatre and dinner at the Elks coming the end of Jan. which should be fun.