Respected Contributor

Re: WOW, looks like someone cleaned up the place

@willdob3 wrote:

It is still horrible to me. 

Oh it's not the easiest but it's a lot better then it was for the last couple of days.........it's new, it's different, we'll all get used to it.......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

It's nuts. I couldn't care less about graphics--this isn't a kids' board.

Whoever mentioned the "jumping around" is right, too. And why the heck do I see "Welcome Back!" when I didn't even go anywhere? Yeesh.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
It's nuts. I couldn't care less about graphics--this isn't a kids' board.

Whoever mentioned the "jumping around" is right, too. And why the heck do I see "Welcome Back!" when I didn't even go anywhere? Yeesh.

the site has a bit of the case of hic-ups LOL.........I think the welcome back is in case you get lost and there is alot of lost going around ......................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

Lookin' good!!  I'm so glad I decided to stick it out.  I had a feeling it would get better every day, and it is doing just that!!

It's a combination of us learning the changes and the Q responding to our requests.  I look at it as a collaborative effort.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986