Honored Contributor

Re: WOW - it is only 50 degrees this morning!

Hit 80 here too before 8:00 a.m. this morning with the humidity the weight of three wool blankets.  But training camps are starting for the football season and recipes are starting to pop up for Thanksgiving dinner so the end is in sight.  Even if is not Aug. 1st  just yet. 

50 deg. is definitely a fall day here but right now we are at twice that number by 4:00 each day with several hours of sunshine left each day.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

What I would give for even a sniff of 50 degrees this time of year!!  I HATE summer in OK. Well over 90 every day with humidity levels out of this world.  No rain in sight.  This will not end until mid September     YUK

My pool water is over 90 degrees, makes swimming like taking a bath   UGGGGHHHHH

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I can't wait for it to be 50 degrees here!Woman Very Happy So looking forward to fall.

@SilleeMee

me also! i am already over summer pretty much. have been hating the heat and humidity.

delaware beaches......at about 10am it is 73 degrees. it feels great. i think our high today is only supposed to be in the mid 70s.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

In MA, we've had a couple of cool days in the 60's with night time temps in the 50's.  But this is the way summer goes.  We're having a good summer so I'm not complaining and there's more summer to come.  

Honored Contributor

99' here , count your blessings. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It has been very cool here the last couple of days.  Even our daytime temps are in the very low 70's with practically no humidity.  The mornings have been in the mid-50's.  I commented to my DH yesterday that it feels like fall. 

I heard this morning the humidity is supposed to go up tonight and be humid and much warmer tomorrow.