Honored Contributor

WOW, heard the most unusual therory this morning on radio

I listen the morning radio every morn while doing housework. This morn a clip was played back about what really happened to Jimmy Hendricks.

The person on the clip (tape), was commenting about the fact that Jimmy Hendricks did not die of an overdose but was murdered by his manager.

Jimmy's manager at the time was caught by the IRS and owed thousands and thousands of dollars, he also got a lot of money from the mob for the groups he was managing at that time Jimmy hendricks, the animals and a couple other groups. this manager was also building a huge mega recording studio for his bands he was managing BUT the building of this mega recording studio was hitting snag after snag after snag after snag of every getting the end results which is a finished building. 

this manager was able to get jimmy hendricks to sign a $2 million life insurance policy and this manager would be the beneficiary if anything would happen to Jimmy hendricks. Well fast forward, Jimmy did get into drugs and was really slacking off on his recordings he was making for the manager and this manager of jimmy hendricks was tired of Jimmy being strung out on drugs. Mob was after this manager to pay back the money for the mega recording studio which was not being built any longer because of all the massive problems. The IRS was after this manager for oweing a huge amount of money in back tax payments. 

This manager used to be in the armed forces and he was a special weapons-sniper type of job in the military . 

The interview person said to get money ASAP to pay everyone off acutally put a contract out on Jimmy's life and he was the one that actually did the deed with the help of the mob to get the $2 million pay out of the life insurance policy to pay everyone off.  the hit was made to look like a drug overdose but in reality Jimmy died of drowing from a huge jug of wine being forced down his throat.

I wish I could remember the name of the person they were interviewing. This interview was done several years ago and was a repeat playback since all the DJ's are on vacation this week.

this interview was interesting and this time I did pay attention to what was being said .

This was the first time I have ever heard of this explanation of supposedly how Jimmy Hendricks died. 

True or Not, don't know but it was a great story this morn.

QVC Customer Care

Re: WOW, heard the most unusual therory this morning on radio

Honored Contributor

No one will ever know.  It's one of those things I don't think much about for that very reason.  Many times a thought or suggestion is all one needs to hear to put an idea in peoples heads.  Possible????  Yes, but so many things are possible.  Still, just a possibility.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I would think if anyone was forced to drink a jug of wine, there would be major bruising around the mouth---and elsewhere--to hold the person down.

Esteemed Contributor

Regardless, Jimi was awesome.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

probably a lot of "conspiracy theory" stories about JIMI HENDRIX......his life and death.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

Do you mean Jimmy Hendrix?

5B8E4D2D-255A-43CB-9485-E375728B22E4.jpeg

Jimi Hendrix

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sounds like one big 'ol conspiracy theory to me.

Or to put it another way,

fake news!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

It's not anything I would even concern myself with.