Honored Contributor

Re: WOW. Take a look at Sandra right now on the main channel. Beauty With Benefits

I have always thought that Sandra is so pretty. She has beautiful hair and skin, and a nice smile...

Honored Contributor

Re: WOW. Take a look at Sandra right now on the main channel. Beauty With Benefits

She is one of the few hosts I can watch for more than a couple of minutes and she did look great in that dress.

Honored Contributor

I must have missed her - am seeing only Mary DiAngelis presenting Kim Gravel.  Strangely, she's with a woman who talks like Kim but doesn't look like her.

Honored Contributor

She did look very nice--must be fun to get all gussied up like that--and a hugely pleasant surprise JT wasn't in the mix---would not have watched what little I did, if she were on.

Esteemed Contributor

Whilst Sandra isn't my favorite host when selling clothes as she tends to over talk & interupt on air reps but imo, she should do beauty products.  She has beautiful skin and is always put together in a refined way.  It's obvious she has taken care of herself & skin over her lifetime & it shows.  No product caked in wrinkles, flawless skin.   She may like short hours as she seems to spend a lot of family time and travel.  But, beauty shows should be hers.   

Honored Contributor

Sandra as always seemed so genuine and trustworthy in what she is saying and selling.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I must have missed her - am seeing only Mary DiAngelis presenting Kim Gravel.  Strangely, she's with a woman who talks like Kim but doesn't look like her.

@ValuSkr Probably Kim's sister. She sounds just like her, but they look nothing alike.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr Probably Kim's sister. She sounds just like her, but they look nothing alike.

I definitely see a resemblance in the sisters....the difference I oberve is mainly  in the color of their hair.   When Kim's sister first appeared it took a moment for me to question if Kim had dyed her hair.      But whatever our opinion is on that subject, I think we can mostly agree that they are both quite  pretty and entertaining.

Valued Contributor

Sandra has always been my favorite host. she’s nice, pretty, presents things very well, and is very down to earth.
Honored Contributor

She looked pretty in that dress and I was surprised to hear that is was from the Q.  I wasn't aware that the Q sold evening gowns.

I don't care for her as a host, though.  She likes to interrupt and she doesn't hold my interest.