Honored Contributor

QVC guaranteed and delivered!

Two orders: 

One placed on 12/18 at 12:08 am Eastern time two hours before the fire.  Shipped from Easton, PA.  

One placed on 12/22 shipped from South Carolina.  

Despite QVC no longer guaranteeing delivery before Christmas because of the fire, both packages were delivered on 12/24.  

They aren't Christmas presents and didn't expect them to be delivered before Christmas.   

It was UPS, too.  The 12/22 order from South Carolina was shipped on the 23rd, delivered to me in the Northeast on the 24th!  

I'm impressed!

Honored Contributor

I, too, was very pleased with the Q, UPS, USPS, and Amazon.  Every single order was delivered efficiently even 5 or 6 things I ordered for myself the past week and really didn't expect before Christmas. The very last box came this morning. I couldn't have asked for better service from any of them.  They all came through like champs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

makes you wonder why they can ship better during this time of yr.?

mmmmmmmm.................

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE The pressure is on - reputation - a promise to us - so everybody snaps to attention.

Be happy & Merry Christmas - although it will be different for you.  Been there- done that and  it will get easier 'with time'.

God Bless..............................

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    They probably hired extra help for the holidays but maybe they will do better in the future.  We can only hope....sounds as though supply chain issues may be improving.

Did you get and wear your new pink coat?  I hope it met your expectations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@fthunt   Thank You !  We just went to the tree he got card with cash I would get card and a piece of jewelry. We'd have a little fancier meal then go to our own TV's or watch a movie.  When your old and my b'day was yesterday holidays are same ol same ol.

Honored Contributor

nope coat don't come till next week 29th.

I lost my walmart charge card think it's in the car or some place because when I called in and cancelled it there had been no charges. They got another one coming in the mail. gave me a scare, but, no charges that I didn't charge.

one yr I left my bag in the cart and left the store went to eat and discovered I had no purse, I drove like a banshee back to Target and the security man had thought it was suspicious somebody left their bag close to the door that only employees could get into. Put it away and after they searched the parking lot where I thought I had left in cart they finally found where the security man had put it behind the desk.   

I was in a frantic. My life was in there !!  I'll never do that again I can promise you !!!!!

Valued Contributor

Me too!!
I ordered a pair of eterna gold earring on the 18th, the day before the fire and wasn't expecting the arrival date to be honored, today on Christmas Eve, but it arrived! It really made my Christmas to be able to wear them. I was totally impressed and amazed by the Q 👍🏼   Thank you QVC !! 

Honored Contributor

Keep up the good work I say !

Respected Contributor

I placed an order on 12/18 for the Diamonique split hoop earrings that were featured on jewelry day. The EDD was today. Didn't expect them to come today and it didn't matter because they are for me. To my surprise they were delivered today.