Trusted Contributor

🙋🏼‍♀️!!  @Nightowlz  And Thank You! So sweet of you to tell us!! 🥰 Will definitely come in handy!  Enjoy your weekend!! 😀

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Solar Is My Name    Your title is deceptive, misleading and should be removed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

The single most frustraing thing about shipping charges here is when buying mulitples.  I emptied my cart in disgust after choosing 3 different lip shades and realizing I was going to be charged $3.50 for each.  That's too much shipping charge for a lightweight envelope they place them in, not even in a bubble bag. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: WOW!! FREE SHIPPING!!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  @pearly @bandaidinmysalad @ DivaOnTheQ Sorry if I got your hopes up. It was a sarcastic title aimed at QVC not to mislead you.  Stay well!! And let us know at what sites YOU find FREE SHIPPING! Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@bandaidinmysalada number of years ago if a buyer bought multiples of the same item (like 3 lipsticks that shared the same item number) then shipping on the second and third item (of the same item number) was REDUCED!! THAT should be brought back. 

Honored Contributor
Easy pay stops being easy if you overspend while bored at home right now. Realizing you have five easy pays coming out of your checking account every month for a while is an eye opener for many. I never use easypay. I figure if I have to have easy pay, then I can’t afford whatever it is anyway.