Frequent Contributor

WOW! Did this happen to anyone else?

I have been a QVC shopper for more years than I can remember, (before they had a website) and on these forums for 10 years (I read more than participate), and today when I tried to sign on, and it wouldn't work!  I called CS this morning, they said it was a known issue. Tried again, wouldn't work. Tried "live chat" and she had to reset my account!?

I guess I'm really NOT supposed to order today and save my moneySmiley LOL

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: WOW! Did this happen to anyone else?

@BeeChee  If you tried to order today and couldn't it may be because of free shipping day -  so many people are trying to order online that it crashed the system?

Honored Contributor

DO NOT reset your account.......just keep trying.    I have had a challenge signing on for several days.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

CS gave you the answer.  They are having some type of system problem and they know about and are working on it.  It's a system problem so, it happend to a lot of people.  It was a free shipping day and people are beginning their holiday shopping so that might be the reason.

Esteemed Contributor

As the holidays draw near, this is a disaster waiting to happen.

Honored Contributor

The Live Chat gentleman agent was the only thing that worked, after several days of not being able to sign in.

Also, he mentioned using one CAPITAL letter when re-setting our pins.

That helped a lot.  eight characters , using numbers and letters, one being a capital letter. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  All in all, using live Chat is way-way better than calling CS.

Jmo.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).