Respected Contributor

Re: WOULD YOU DO THIS ON THE TRAIN?

These are "intentional performance art" but I have seen my share of bizarre acts on my commute to work over the years and on my commute from the city late.

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

These have to be staged pictures.  It wouldn't be allowed on public transportation.

@JeanLouiseFinch   Staged or not staged, this kind of behavior happens every day on the NY subways.  There's rarely any police monitoring the cars, so people get away with it.  

Respected Contributor

Eww! Everyone's germs all over your food is gross. My hubby and I won't eat birthday cake at kids parties because they always let the cake sit out and kids are always breathing all over it lol 

Honored Contributor

That looks disgusting!  I can just imagine the next time the train lurches food going flying onto someone!

Honored Contributor

No, rude, disgusting!

Image result for thumbs down images

Honored Contributor

The knife is a big issue.  She may be just fine with it, but what is to keep some nut from grabbing it?  Plus both of them may spill food all over the floor.  No wonder it is banned. 

Honored Contributor

I couldn't tell from the photo what she was cutting up, but suspected it was apples.

Well, I bet it contrbuted to her personal safety .... if some neer' do well teens were scanning the car for someone to mug, I doubt they'd get near the onions ... or the knife!   

As for the second picture .....  assuming it didn't smell .... I find that less annoying than some jerk yelling on a cell phone!  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44. Did you read it was a stunt?

Honored Contributor

"Would you do this on the train?"

When you read the title, was anyone else mentally transported

back to 1983 via "Risky Business?" OhYeah...

Need to watch that movie again w/ my babe.

Esteemed Contributor

Ugh!  NO!!

And I wouldn't be able to sit in there either.

Outside of kitchens, restaurants, etc I have a strong aversion to people/places that smell of food, as this rider and train car certainly would.