Esteemed Contributor

Re: WORST advice I ever heard!!!!

She must have meant that "pedestrians have the right of way," which they do, but in this case, I think she should have waited until the traffic passed.

I doubt the little ones took away any kind of "lesson."

Respected Contributor

What is even worse, as stupid as she is, she is raising her children to be just as stupid.   It just keeps going..........

Trusted Contributor

Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. If you had to take a common sense test to have kids, there would be a lot less entitled people in the world.

Respected Contributor

@NEvans2

Well said, and a big AMEN !!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

Some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. If you had to take a common sense test to have kids, there would be a lot less entitled people in the world.

Who would be deemed to have the expertise to devise such a "common-sense test"?

Respected Contributor

With all of the distracted drivers on the road, anyone would be foolish to cross a parking lot without looking.

Honored Contributor

Irresponsible parent, you are not going to change that. Just need to be very careful in crowds, someone has to be responsible.

Honored Contributor

We were driving through a parking lot the other day and almost hit a teenager strolling along while texting. She just walked out between 2 parked cars. Never looked. 

Honored Contributor

There's a place for people that do this .....its called a mortuary!!!

I am amazed that people just expect that the driver of the car will do the right thing...but half the time the driver's aren't even paying much attention....(texting etc)......  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

This is one of my pet peeves - Walmart is the absolute worst - ppl come flying out with their heads buried in their phones and just cross without looking.   I am always amazed that no one has gotten hit.