Honored Contributor

WM has completely stocked for everything you might need for holidays

[ Edited ]

Edited to state: live in Tampa area & our store has recently been renovated.  Great wide aisles, clean, bright lighting, and what I don't like the trek to the very back of store for bread🙄 and took out jewelry department (used to get watch battery there) and do not like a lot of the health & beauty products are locked in cases.  Finding someone to open it -- good luck🤦‍♀️ 

I've read posts here regarding "bare shelves" and finding food products, I went to the Super WM today and the middle aisles are filled with everything from stuffing mixes to baking essentials.

I don't need any of these things but did pickup 4 cans of cranberry sauce .. I use it all year.  

I even saw the holiday home decor (sorry no BHG dishes) but everything from serving to baking is starting to make its way ...Halloween/Fall is moving fast ...

Prices did not look like they increased ...that's a good thing🙂

(of course, went there for long sleep pants for spouse that they didn't have🤷‍♀️)

Respected Contributor

Re: WM has completely stocked for everything you might need for holidays

I have yet to see out right shortages, I can see the inventory is lower, but no empty shelves.

We are still in the middle of the pandemic, factories have been shut down all over the world.  I also can't understand why we keep comparing prices today to prices this time a year ago when everything was shut down and everyone was at home.

There was no demand for gasoline back then. It is going to take time but we are going to work out of this.

Trusted Contributor

We never got fall decor here in MI. We have three super centers and I asked and they said they didn't get any in. Just a few random things here and there. The shelves are ok depending  on the day. 

I know what a good Walmart looks like. My ex worked at the home office, and I lived in Bentonville these stores here are a total disgrace.

Honored Contributor

I picked up a grocery order from Walmart yesterday morning.  For once, they had everything I ordered.  They did not have Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix so I couldn't order it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1   Same. No matter where I've been, nothing has been OOS. Interesting that we're both in Florida (just realized that).

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

We went to Sam's last week. On the end cap toward the front of the store they had a display with jars of gravy. cans of cranberry sauce and boxes of stuffing mix. We wondered if we should buy it while we saw it. Wondered when we got closer to Thanksgiving would we be able to find the items that we needed.

Respected Contributor

Holidays are not that far off and I say if you see something you want grab it. Why wait I say.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I picked up a grocery order from Walmart yesterday morning.  For once, they had everything I ordered.  They did not have Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix so I couldn't order it. 

@Kachina624    just use stale tore up bread let your bread sit out in the air let it dry out, add onions, celery, sage, pepper, diced up chicken,  can of campbells cream  of chicken , couple of eggs, get it all moist, put in slow cooker or bake in round sprayed pan in oven. If gets dry, wet it a little with can of chicken broth.  Better then that store stuff.

Respected Contributor

It all depends where you live...it's not the same everywhere.

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

It all depends where you live...it's not the same everywhere.

I have lived in a lot of places and know this to be true but after living in Bentonville wow these stores are so bad.